Managing time, tasks, people and resources effectively can make the difference between success and failure when completing a complex project. Keep your projects on track, on time and within your budget by learning how to track all project management details in Microsoft Project 2010.
This comprehensive and mature tool is available in Standard and Professional editions, and may be configured to centrally store and manage data using Project Server.
Course outline –The Basics of Project Scheduling
We will be touching base on following topics
- Overview and Context and Customizing the Microsoft Windows Environment
- Opening Microsoft Project and Customizing the User Interface
- Starting a New Project, Duration and the Time Scale
- Outlining a Project, Linking Tasks, Adding Lags to Links
- Date Constraints, Milestones, Working with Project Tasks Filters
- Sorting and Grouping, Customizing Fields